Here are 49 Things That Girls Should Know About Guys. Read them carefully because these things can help you improve your relationships.
1. Guys aren’t psychiatrists, mind telling them what you mean?
2. Guys don’t like to be used as pawns in trying to make your friends jealous.
3. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. Better watch out girls.
4. The biggest turn on for guys are the girls who workout.
5. Girls who don’t want to listen to the truth shouldn’t be asking any questions.
6. Ending a heated conversation with “Fine” or “Whatever” isn’t considered acceptable.
7. If you want sex, just ask.
8. Don’t expect guys to say as many sweet things as they do in the movies. It takes 10 couples to come up with one sweet thing that they put up in the movies.
9. Only models are able to carry off most of the stuff you see in fashion magazines.
10. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
11. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
12. Guys need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
13. Guys don’t care about how gorgeous you are, it’s goodbye, adios, and sayonara if you’re being a bitch.
14. All guys are kinky and willing to try anything that you may enjoy, just let them know.
15. Guys are more emotional than you think. If they loved you at one point, it’ll take them a lot longer than you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.
16. A guy would do just about anything to get you to notice him.
17. Guys do not look into minute detailing. So, if you gave up a quarter of an inch from your 20 inches long hair, don’t expect your guy to know that instantly.
18. Guys like porn!
19. Anything said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
20. “The game is on” will be considered an acceptable excuse to postpone any serious conversations.
21. Cooking makes a girl all the more attractive.
22. You can’t get mad if your guy refuses to hook up your “ugly friend” with one of his good-looking friends.
23. Nothing you will ever do will entitle you to operate the remote control, unless operating means handing it to him.
24. The only thing left to be said after sex is “goodnight.”
25. Video games have helped men develop awesome finger skills that only encourage them to play more often.
26. Critiquing a man’s driving is outright unacceptable.
27. Guys’ night outs are sacred events. If you ask any question about it, you’ll be castigated.
28. Believe it or not, 99.5% of the time men honestly don’t mean to hurt you.
29. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
30. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest.
31. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
32. Don’t hold it against your guy if he starts to cry after a good sports movie, and was laughing outrageously last night when the two of you were watching an emotional drama saga.
33. Leaving a message like “You know what?! Mmm… Never mind…” would make a guy hanging on to that thought all day long and reach a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. Don’t ever do that!
34. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
35. Guys love you more than you love them.
36. No matter how much guys talk about hotness or sex appeal, personality is key.
37. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
39. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
40. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
41. You like when your guy calls and asks you out for dinner and pays for you, right? Well yeah, guys like it once in a while too.
42. It’s natural for a guy’s eyes to wander.
43. It’s not that guys don’t want to make their girlfriends happy; it’s just that sometimes, they don’t know how.
44. A guy would give his right arm to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
45. Not all guys are jerks. Just because one is a jackass doesn’t mean he represents all of them.
46. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he isn’t doing it all for sex. It means he likes you more than you can imagine.
47. Even if you dumped a guy months ago and he loved you, he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be to have you back in his life.
48. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
49. A guy would waste his time over video games and football, the way a girl would do over novels and make-ups.
Update June 19, 2012
And another… 50th Thing Guys Wish Girls Knew was suggested is from my friend.
50. Don’t ever expect guys to put the toilet seat down; it’s not in their DNA!