Do not be lazy, read the small tips, if you want to achieve big results, because when it comes to SEO you need to constantly read and learn.
Search engine optimization has lots of aspects. You must take care about many things if you wish to successfully make a good one website, that have many readers, that ranks well and so on…
You must remember that it is not everything in have things like back-links, but you also must have much to work on your site design and the manner the content is written.
1. Quality content – Whether it is about writing of how to do this or that, or selling products, showcasing artwork, or helping people with advises through your life improvement articles, it has to be content that is really quality and good. So take your time for writing because Google likes good content. Google’s priority is to bring best content for his users, and it will always be. Interesting content, good-looking design, and when time comes your place in search engines will be better and better.
2. Fresh content – Everyone likes new and fresh things. From food to articles (correct me if i am wrong) It is very important that you are updating regularly. Don’t let the readers to be waiting so long on new content. Not only because of people who are visiting your site on a daily basis, but also because you are saying to Google that your site is growing and that is alive. If you do this properly, it will help you to attract more visitors to your pages, and your ranking will be boosted.
3. Images are also important, use them. People likes images and they remember them, maybe even better than text. Many people forget to put images and optimize them. If you use them correctly, (you can guess) …yes! That will also give a boost to your site.
Of course images must be related to text. Also the names of the images will help Google index your pages correctly.
4. Site Map – Every site needs a site map! Whether it’s big or small. This is helpful because search engine robots will find every page in only two clicks. Site map are a powerful tool, so don’t forget them as they provide Google with a list of all your pages and their links.
5. Social bookmarking – ‘Social’ is the big word on the internet at the moment. Make sure you use social networks, and particularly Google+, as Google is likely to integrate them more and more into the way it indexes the web over time.
Enable your visitors to social bookmark your website, because the search engines value creating important links.
Read and learn, Seo Marketing Articles to improve SEO.